Friday, October 27, 2006

Delay

Unfortunately, there is some delay in a show we're going to play. I'm saying we because Bouke (drums, you know him from the newest video's) and maybe even Ernst (former 'Rijpe Peren' bass player) will join at least temporary (maybe if they like it, they'll be addicted to Captain Oats as much as I am ^^ ). Anyway..the delays. The opening act for the college paper has been delayed, because the paper isn't finished yet! There some technical problems, so the date has been changed from November 3rd to November 20th.

For a moment even the show (Dance4Life) in the Matrixx was at risk, because the organisation wasn't aware of the bands who wanted to play. They've set up some rules, so other bands are having problems due to the fact that a drums aren't allowed and everything has to be (semi)-acoustic. This isn't a problem for me, because I'll grab my semi-acoustic guitar and play some sweet Captain Oats tunes! I'm sure the organisation will agree, so everything is going to be alright.

By the way, the new song (coincidence or not: it is fully acoustic) will be released soon! Yesterday I made a kind of demo, but I had some problems with the different tracks for the guitar and vocals. Things will work out!

No comments: